Thursday, August 23, 2007

10 lbs!

Like every doctors OB appointment this one started with me peeing in a cup, followed by stepping on to the scale. unlike all my other OB appointments however, this time I hadn't lost weight but in fact had gained a whopping 10 pounds, IN ONE MONTH! I know, I know I shouldn't feel bad, I was supposed to have gained that much by now anyway, but somehow it really worries me that I've gained so much so fast. 

In less devastating news, the baby has been very active the past few days. She seems to be moving all the time now (not just when I want to sleep). Sometimes I swear she can hear Brian ask me if she's awake. As soon as I say no she's not she starts kicking. Brian even got to feel her move for the first time, although you can barely feel it right now. I think he'll be more excited when its stronger. I'm really excited now that I'm getting close to my third trimester, but I'm pretty terrified too. 

No comments: